Here is a quick video tutorial I created:
- Students struggling with reading, as they can practice with a readout
- English as a second language learners, to practice their listening comprehension skills and vocabulary
- Students creating notes for a test on a Google Site, and listening to them to study
- Teachers listening to educational articles on their smartphone while driving
- Teachers assigning articles to students, so they can listen to them and take notes
- Memorizing poems, quotes and presentations
Can you think of any other educational uses?